Things to know:
- Greenleaf’s Jewelry has two in-house goldsmiths.
- Repair work is completed in-house unless requiring a specialized craftsman.
- On the rare occasion that an item must be sent to a specialized repairman, the customer will be notified before.
- Repairs can take anywhere from two days to four weeks depending on job requirements, goldsmith’s workload, and seasonal influences.
- Same day service for safety checks, polishing and cleaning.
- Overnight service for additional charge is available.
- All repair work goes through stringent quality control check.
- Our expert goldsmiths’ services include sizing, setting stones, and soldering.
- Our goldsmiths have access to a state of the art laser welder for precision welding in jewelry repairs.
If you have questions about your item that is needing repair, call us Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00am- 5:30pm, or bring your jewelry into the store and let one of our team members assess the repair work that is needed!
Repair Terms & Conditions:
- A receipt or photo ID is required to pick up any repair work. Without customer permission, no other persons will be able to pick up item.
- Descriptions of items, including stone types, weight, and metals are approximated.
- Items are inspected at the time of drop-off, however if additional problems are detected we will contact & inform customer before any work is done.
- Although we take every precaution when completing repair work, all work is done at customer’s own risk.
- We do not warranty any work after 30 days of pick up.
- No refunds will be given on repair work.
- Customer acknowledges that they have inspected item at the time of pick up.
- Once customer has left with item declares satisfaction with the work completed.
- All items left over 120 days are subject to forfeiture and will be considered abandoned property.